Protect the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of your Employees and Customers
PII is any information that can identify an individual and possibly lead to identity theft or fraud. All businesses have PII, it comes from customers, employees, and vendors and is usually found in every department. It can be as obvious as a social security number or just an email address or phone number.
Protect Yourself and Your Business
Many laws cover the retention and/or destruction of PII, breach and consumer notification protocol. Your responsibility for data protection encompasses all paper records and electronic files containing PII.
Reed Records Management Readiness Pro Edition, powered by CSR, will help your business reduce the risk of a data breach, and in the event of an actual or suspected breach, CSR takes the headache and hassle out of the legal requirements to report the loss or breach of PII to an ever-increasing number of authorities, as well as mandated notification to your customers.
How it Works
CSR Readiness® - 3 Simple Steps
- A self-assessment data privacy questionnaire;
- Generation of remediation instructions, policies and best practices regarding compliance, security, incident response planning and audit; and
- 24/7 access to allow ongoing input and regular monitoring.
Breach Reporting Service™ - 4 Simple Steps
- Collect all necessary information
- Call (888) 301-6449
- The CSR Privacy Professional will evaluate the incident using the powerful and patented CSR systems
- CSR completes all necessary reporting and, if needed, works with the user to complete consumer notification
CSR Readiness Pro Edition FAQ's
CSR’s Breach Reporting Service and Readiness Videos
Watch CSR’s Breach Reporting Service and Readiness videos to learn why reporting and notification is mandatory, how the
service works, and who the experts are behind it.